2017 Medicinal Cannabis Conference, Arcata, CA
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The 2017 Medicinal Cannabis Conference in Arcata, CA will present growing details, clinical pearls and the current research on cannabis. Presenters are international, national and local experts that will utilize substantiated research and experience to advance your knowledge base on Cannabis to the next level. It is important that consumers, growers, and our medical providers can make more educated and effective decisions concerning the medicinal applications of cannabis.
April 29-30, 2017:
Saturday 8:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 4:20pm
2017 Presenters just announced!
Ethan Russo, MD, Jeff Hergenrather, MD, Christian Le, MD, Dustin Sulak, DO, Jeff Raber, PhD, Tammi Sweet, Mindy Bumgarner, Tara Bluecloud
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THEIR BIOS!
Just a few of our 2017 Topics:
- “Cannabis for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- “Cannabis: A Solution to the Opioid Epidemic?”
- “Whats New in CBD”
- “Beyond Cannabis: Medicinal Plants that Activate the ECS”
- The Physiology of Inflammation: When, Where and How Cannabis Helps
- The Physiology Pathway for Pain, Cannabis and the Endogenous Cannabinoid system
- “Cannabis Roots, a Neglected Herbal Resource”
- “Herbal & Nutritional Approaches toward Optimized Endocannabinoid Tone”
- “Product Diversity in the Medical Cannabis Arena”
- “Regulatory Compliance and Analytical Testing”
- “Cannabinoid Therapies: Case Studies”
- “Health Optimization Through Cannabinoids”
- “Developing a Treatment Plan”
- “Medical Marijuana 2017- In the Medicine Cabinet”
and much more!
LOCATION OF MEDICINAL CANNABIS CONFERENCE:The Medicinal Cannabis Conference is being held again this year in Arcata, CA , a beautiful college, coastal town amidst the magnificent redwoods.
Arcata Community Center
321 Community Park Way
Arcata, CA 95521 Map it!